I can't pass the rock that block the way I need help please
well i just did a run but they are no moderators to valid my run xD
i don't know if its normal but when i choose fixed party i only have the two first line of character that i can only choose?
youtube believe that there is a music copyright while not there is only that of the games so it's stupid.
it's well written that it's only classic photo-negative mickey and classlic the face that you should have in classic and normal mode.
I didn't see when you changed the rules of all jumpscare you removed ERROR mouse so it doesn't want to validate the run?
by doing the all jumpscare photo-negative mickey had completely disappeared.
seriously, it's been twice that you change the rules is it normal?
so if there is indeed a category where there is the pirates caverns 2 if you look for the one from night 1 to 6.
wait it was not the same time just before you modify it why? even on your video you took the time 24:27.

Bretagne, France













