Kommentare
Oklahoma, USAT0mN00k2 years ago

I mean, other games like MTP do this, so why can’t we? We can find a way to make sure people aren’t cheating.

Oklahoma, USAT0mN00k2 years ago

I was just thinking, we should have extra categories like blindfolded AS or 9 Hole. We even already have runs of those done by me, Shy Guy, and Ryan. How come we don't have these as extra categories?

Catafir gefällt das.
Oklahoma, USAT0mN00k2 years ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Oklahoma, USAT0mN00k2 years ago

Wut??!!!

RyMacG4 gefällt das.
Oklahoma, USAT0mN00k3 years ago

Bro, unbelievable! If you only had 1.0.

Catafir gefällt das.
Oklahoma, USAT0mN00k3 years ago

Happy BD!

BenjiWii gefällt das.
Thread: Wii Sports
Oklahoma, USAT0mN00k3 years ago

LMAO, yeah, I use LivesplitOne.

Thread: Wii Sports
Oklahoma, USAT0mN00k3 years ago

While I was doing All Sport Attempts this happens. XD

Thread: Wii Sports
Oklahoma, USAT0mN00k3 years ago

Happy 4th of July to all of you Americans out there!! :)

JBLilPaper gefällt das.
Oklahoma, USAT0mN00k3 years ago

I mean………I should be asking for help to get that good. XD

Oklahoma, USAT0mN00k3 years ago

Hey guys, can you submit to All Sports No Baseball with an All Sports run and the mods can just retime the run?

Oklahoma, USAT0mN00k3 years ago

Bro, HOW DID LUCA HIT MY 93 mph Fastball????!!!!!

Thread: Wii Sports
Oklahoma, USAT0mN00k3 years ago

Thank you!

Thread: Wii Sports
Oklahoma, USAT0mN00k3 years ago

If anyone can help me actually play the game well and learn tricks like bunting and DS that would be a great help.

Oklahoma, USAT0mN00k3 years ago

Lol, my PB offline is around 1:42 XD

Oklahoma, USAT0mN00k3 years ago

How do I become a moderator for Totk?

Oklahoma, USAT0mN00k3 years ago

It’s not actually my first run. I’ve done a lot of offline runs including Golf 3 Holes, Bingo, Lose All Sports, All Sports No Baseball, and All Sports. This is my first recorded run. Why was my menu navigating so bad?! Need to improve. Sorry my english is bad.😁

T0mN00k Informationen
Just a guy who speedruns Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort.
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
19
Gespielte Spiele
Wii Sports
Wii Sports
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
13
Läufe
Wii Sports Resort
Wii Sports Resort
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
3
Läufe
Wii Sports Category Extensions
Wii Sports Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Wii Sports
Wii Sports
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
379
Besuche
Wii Sports Category Extensions
Wii Sports Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
50
Besuche
Wii Sports Resort
Wii Sports Resort
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
14
Besuche