Kommentare

This game is so strict , but thanks for the help guy's :)

Tallcat gefällt das.

Hello everyone, first of all thank you for your answer, I did another test and the game does not trigger some scene, but if later a speedrenne manages to exploit this oob I would be delighted.

XTerminator gefällt das.

In this crazy glitch, I show you how to get the key raven before the three heads of dogs .

Tallcat und XTerminator gefällt das.

I find a time glitch in level 4-1 look!

Hello ! thank you for your reply , I possibly did not know this aplication ps4 , thank you . Since this is the condown I'd rather do it level by level, it will be more pleasant to look puique I do not know servire me video editing site. Thank you again to the moderation Rev2 :)

Hi all, I want to contact rer2 moderators, because I got on ps4 a time 1'36'19 in contdown mode. But the problem is I do not know filmed my run! and I do not have the equipment we need. Could you check my record ? my id : taekwondo_fureur , check by sending me a message , for example , thank you !

SuperChrisRedfieldFR Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
9 years ago
Läufe
4
Gespielte Spiele
Umbrella Corps
Umbrella Corps
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
2
Läufe
RE7: Banned Footage DLC
RE7: Banned Footage DLC
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Resident Evil: Revelations 2
Resident Evil: Revelations 2
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
83
Besuche
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Raid Mode
153
Besuche
Resident Evil: Revelations
Resident Evil: Revelations
Letzter Besuch 10 years ago
5
Besuche
Resident Evil 4 (Console)
Resident Evil 4 (Console)
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
8
Besuche
Umbrella Corps
Umbrella Corps
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
26
Besuche
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Sunshine
Letzter Besuch 10 years ago
4
Besuche
Resident Evil (Remake)
Resident Evil (Remake)
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
11
Besuche
The Last of Us
The Last of Us
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
9
Besuche