Kommentare
Florida, USASuperBeastGN5 years ago

I've updated the leaderboards and rules to the runs. Even added a new category. Unfortunately for those who no longer had valid videos, I've rejected their runs and are no longer on the leaderboard. For God of Destruction Any %, a new game must be started, which unfortunately means you must complete the tutorial each time you attempt a new run, I hate it as much as the next person, but that's the only way to keep that category fair, since it's the only time you can guarantee to not have any upgrades and you only really get the credits after Stage 7 on your first completion. I've also added squibbons as a moderator. Consider this a soft reboot to the Godzilla (2014) speedrun categories. I hope everyone has fun with it!

OddEyesGardevoir, squibbons, und Goji210 gefällt das.
Florida, USASuperBeastGN6 years ago

I know that if an enemy is alive in front of a door, it won't open or close (it's a fine way to tell if an enemy is actually dead or not), maybe there were too many enemies nearby??

DIABLERIE gefällt das.
Florida, USASuperBeastGN6 years ago

NG+ Assisted w/Rocket Launcher 59:34

oujisan2236 gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
Florida, USASuperBeastGN8 years ago

Hello, I recently submitted a run a little over a month ago for Godzilla (2014) and it hasn't been verified yet, I tried contacting the mods, but I've gotten no answer. I was wondering if there were someone who could review my submission, I would appreciate it very much, thank you.

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
SuperBeastGN Informationen
I play video games and say things, mostly at the same time.
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
27
Gespielte Spiele
DuckTales 2 (NES)
DuckTales 2 (NES)
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
6
Läufe
Streets of Rage 4
Streets of Rage 4
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
5
Läufe
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
3
Läufe
The Disney Afternoon Collection
The Disney Afternoon Collection
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
3
Läufe
Super Mario World
Super Mario World
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
2
Läufe
The Legend of Zelda
The Legend of Zelda
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
2
Läufe
Godzilla
Godzilla (2014)
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
2
Läufe
Super Mario Maker 2
Super Mario Maker 2
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
52
Besuche
Godzilla
Godzilla (2014)
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
547
Besuche
DuckTales 2 (NES)
DuckTales 2 (NES)
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
218
Besuche
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil 3 (2020)
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
262
Besuche
Streets of Rage 4
Streets of Rage 4
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
64
Besuche
Super Beast World
Super Beast World
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
44
Besuche
The Guardian Legend
The Guardian Legend
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
4
Besuche
Metroid Dread
Metroid Dread
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
153
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Godzilla
Godzilla (2014)
Letzte Aktion 5 years ago
11
Aktionen
Super Beast World
Super Beast World
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
4
Aktionen