Kommentare
Thread: Stray
United StatesSuishi3 years ago

I was practicing the bit in Dead End where you return to doc after powering the generator and found a way to prevent the zurks from spawning in the left alley, removing the death risk and saving potentially 5+ seconds. I didn't see anything about this on the doc so thought I'd share

evilgabe und L0rinda gefällt das.
Thread: Stray
United StatesSuishi3 years ago

@InLikeTheRose OK, I'll have to give that a try, thank you. One last question; do I need to add an onscreen timer for console runs, or are they fine without? First time trying to record and submit runs so I wanna make sure I'm following the rules :)

Thread: Stray
United StatesSuishi3 years ago

Since the PS5 (and PS4 iirc) can only record up to a maximum 1 hour of gameplay, and WR on PS5 currently sits over 1hr 10m, am I allowed to record in 2 parts then edit them together in sharefactory?

Suishi Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
11 months ago
Läufe
3
Gespielte Spiele
Stray
Stray
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Minecraft: Java Edition
Minecraft: Java Edition
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
2
Besuche
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
4
Besuche
Shadows of Doubt
Shadows of Doubt
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
3
Besuche
The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom
The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
4
Besuche
Schedule I
Schedule I
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
4
Besuche
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Remastered
1
Besuch
Hollow Knight: Silksong
Hollow Knight: Silksong
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
1
Besuch
Moderierte Spiele
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
3
Aktionen