Kommentare
Storm1051059 months ago

Omg you can double jump? No way I missed this.

Storm1051051 year ago

This run is gonna be hard to beat because I play on a laptop without a mouse so I can’t really flick the camera

Storm1051051 year ago

Does any% change because of the new levels? Are the old runs just deleted and we have to redo it with the new levels or do we just exclude all the new levels. If so, then can there be another category with all the new levels.

Storm1051051 year ago

Thank you very much!

Storm1051051 year ago

I love abusing small wall vaults so that I gain massive speed and plus if you do it enough, I was able to beat the 7 second barrier with like a 6.88 but thank you so much to shallotteboba, I watched your any% full game speedrun and then I saw the method that you went and then I improved it and I have only really been playing 2-4 for the past couple of days

Storm1051051 year ago

I have been trying to do long runs but I cant really do anything about the ads, does anybody know of a way to remove the ads with an adblocker or something else?

Storm1051051 year ago

Yeah especially on 2-5 it helps so much

Storm105105 Informationen
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
9
Gespielte Spiele
under the red sky
under the red sky
Letzter Durchlauf 9 months ago
9
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
under the red sky
under the red sky
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
26
Besuche