Kommentare
Thread: Hot Brass
Indiana, USAStg_Sauce4 years ago

I never thought that when I created this page that it would garner 3 more people. You guys are managing to best my times as well. I'm probably not coming back, but it's nice to see the two of you go at it. mayhaps one day we shall gain even more people to speedrun along with us?

Clockdistrict und Obzezzedshelf51 gefällt das.
Thread: ROOT
Indiana, USAStg_Sauce5 years ago

I believe that with time, we can make this Indie into a cult classic. It has mechanics that are few, but very fleshed out non-linear level design, multiple strats for each level, and simplicity at its core. I look forward to running each individual level. But what I look forward to the most is being challenged, as that ensures the survivability of a speedrunning community, as Matt Turk ensured that Punch-Out would be speedran for the years ahead.

Stg_Sauce Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
4 years ago
Läufe
12
Gespielte Spiele
ROOT
ROOT
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
7
Läufe
Hot Brass
Hot Brass
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
5
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
ROOT
ROOT
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
137
Besuche
Hot Brass
Hot Brass
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
115
Besuche
The Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces
The Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
7
Besuche