Kommentare
CanadaStevenChompers3 months ago

Impressive run.

CanadaStevenChompers3 months ago

I have added Spartacus mode to the leader board. I will leave it at just Spartacus for now but if there is demand for it I will add the other modes but the Spartacus mode needs to be filled out before adding subcategories.

CanadaStevenChompers3 months ago

I agree Spartacus war should be a category

CanadaStevenChompers4 months ago

W bro. sorry i took long to approve

CanadaStevenChompers10 months ago

Why is this time listed as 11 h when it is 11 m

CanadaStevenChompers1 year ago

I also kind of just eye ball the timer for my own runs. If i ever fail to hit the timer I just count it in post. Also what version did you play in.

StevenChompers Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
7 days ago
Läufe
15
Gespielte Spiele
Cheese Chompers 3D
Cheese Chompers 3D
Letzter Durchlauf 4 months ago
12
Läufe
Gladihoppers
Gladihoppers
Letzter Durchlauf 3 months ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Gladihoppers
Gladihoppers
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
1
Besuch
Cheese Chompers 3D
Cheese Chompers 3D
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
4
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Cheese Chompers 3D
Cheese Chompers 3D
Letzte Aktion 3 months ago
16
Aktionen
Gladihoppers
Gladihoppers
Letzte Aktion 3 months ago
1
Aktion