Kommentare
Reno, NV, USASquillyBobJoe4 months ago

ill let it slide this time but make sure the end screen time is completely visible for the future

Reno, NV, USASquillyBobJoe10 months ago

He did it

noxonexguy, angusgoi und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Reno, NV, USASquillyBobJoe3 years ago

I got suspended for lying about having a 1 38 BUT I didn't I mean I said it as a joke on DISCORD but I didn't submit any fake runs I got 3rd in the world for space% now I can't even submit it (yeah it's possible on Android) and my 3m50s434ms run also got rejected... Can I apeal my suspension

aliraza0786 gefällt das.
Reno, NV, USASquillyBobJoe4 years ago

SquillyBobJoe

clappv, fector und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Reno, NV, USASquillyBobJoe4 years ago

I agree with squilly (double squilly certification)

Bair, Yeet1, und Coeburn gefällt das.
Reno, NV, USASquillyBobJoe4 years ago

how about you eat my balls how about that yeah? (moderater input)

bleg, GlowyOrange und 10 Andere gefällt das.
Reno, NV, USASquillyBobJoe6 years ago

hi i was promised supermod by blastbolt i expect it shortly thanks

Blobfish-_-, AggressiveCombo und 2 Andere gefällt das.
SquillyBobJoe Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
8 hours ago
Läufe
25
Gespielte Spiele
Getting Over It With Bennett Foddy
Getting Over It With Bennett Foddy
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
25
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Getting Over It With Bennett Foddy
Getting Over It With Bennett Foddy
Letzter Besuch 9 hours ago
837
Besuche
Insaniquarium Deluxe
Insaniquarium Deluxe
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
8
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Getting Over It With Bennett Foddy
Getting Over It With Bennett Foddy
Letzte Aktion 5 days ago
336
Aktionen
Getting Over It - Category Extensions
2
Aktionen