Kommentare
Thread: Wynncraft
Squidy_3 years ago

I finally created a community server for all runners of wynncraft! If you want to take part in tourneys, share your vids, talk about your favourite categories or be up to date with updates, join it right here:

https://discord.gg/RWq5xmJbjd

See you in there!

  • Squidy_ (aka Kariky)
Lauf: Wynncraft
Squidy_3 years ago

Mod Message: Time starts at 2.133 and ends at 220.867 at 60 fps to get a final time of 0h 3m 38s 733ms. Retimed using [yt-frame-timer]

Lauf: Wynncraft
Squidy_3 years ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Thread: Wynncraft
Squidy_3 years ago

If anyone would be able to add me or someone else to review Wynncraft runs, I'd be happy to help. I want to revive this servers speedrunning potential. I'll even host events for irl money or ranks on the server. I hope, the only active mod on here, Saya reads this!

Squidy_3 years ago

Well then, that's easy. Time to do runs on an unmodded GBC :)

Squidy_3 years ago

Does GBC have any better clockspeeds or changes the gameplay in any way other than adding colours? If not then I am guessing it should be viable for runs, right?

Squidy_4 years ago

What happens if a player finds a major glitch for being able to tp to the saving princess cutscene without using warps and only controller inputs?

Squidy_ Informationen
Pre 1.9 runner. I play wynncraft do not judge.
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
2 days ago
Läufe
47
Gespielte Spiele
Wynncraft
Wynncraft
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
31
Läufe
Minecraft: Java Edition Category Extensions
Minecraft: Java Edition Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 4 months ago
8
Läufe
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
4
Läufe
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 2
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Minecraft: Java Edition
Minecraft: Java Edition
Letzter Durchlauf 4 months ago
1
Lauf
Super Mario Bros. Category Extensions
Super Mario Bros. Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Top Spin 2 (NDS)
Top Spin 2 (NDS)
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
41
Besuche
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 2
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche
Minecraft: Java Edition
Minecraft: Java Edition
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
1
Besuch
The Aether
The Aether
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
1
Besuch
Minecraft: Java Edition Category Extensions
177
Besuche
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario Bros. 3
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
82
Besuche
New Super Mario Bros. Category Extensions
42
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Wynncraft
Wynncraft
Letzte Aktion 3 months ago
133
Aktionen
Top Spin 2 (NDS)
Top Spin 2 (NDS)
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
1
Aktion