Kommentare
CanadaSqeedys1 year ago

peak idea i fw this

CanadaSqeedys1 year ago

allowed in glitchless?

Lauf: Deepwoken
CanadaSqeedys1 year ago

i have like 1 terabyte of runs i cant find any of the 1:04/1:03's i did, the two runs i did find are unverifiable cause i moved at start by accident

Lauf: Deepwoken
CanadaSqeedys1 year ago

ok bro it was an accident

CanadaSqeedys5 years ago

I mean- I may not play this game anymore but I wouldn't mind being a mod @zir0nic

CanadaSqeedys5 years ago

lmaooo he deleted everything bcus he got banned why ruin it for the other people ??? another reason why I am not even gonna bother speedrun this game again PepeLaugh why did he get banned anyways tho

CanadaSqeedys5 years ago

idk what was the time im curious

CanadaSqeedys5 years ago

well your video isn't diff 5, thats the thing

CanadaSqeedys5 years ago

yeah but when its a poltergeist and i ask questions it doesnt work also when its a spirit it wont write in book

CanadaSqeedys5 years ago

Lamx (Diff 1) got 23 seconds and it wasn't even hallway ghost so sub 20 is possible for ranch?

also Lamx ur insane lol

CanadaSqeedys5 years ago

diff 5 is sometimes not bugged

NotCrazyMan gefällt das.
CanadaSqeedys5 years ago

not "guess", using info like :

orb + no freeze = shade no orb + freeze = demon no orb + no freeze = ghoul

none of those are "guesses"

CanadaSqeedys5 years ago

Also, it is essential that difficulties are seperated in different categories. If it's too messy for 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. Just 1-4 and 5 difficulty categories would be fine.

CanadaSqeedys5 years ago

Non-evidence category

This category would be the runs that get evidences such as no orb and freezing and you know its demon it would count.

Very beneficial as emf, spirit box, spirit book and birdcage are all bugged on difficulty 5.

Thanks for reading.

CanadaSqeedys5 years ago

@jpromania

Yes, there are no rules against vc's.

CanadaSqeedys5 years ago

Eh, I wouldn't say "fault". But no problem. Also why is your name really familiar? Sorry about that.

CanadaSqeedys5 years ago

@slimepilot

Hey, don't blame me. My run got rejected because I didn't record the start of it also. ItsScy was quite busy so he allowed me to be a verifier. After some of my runs not being verified cause I apparently "guessed" I was no longer a verifier.

Kinda weird, sure my run doesn't count it was a bad run, why do I lose my verifier rank.

Also, I asked ItsScy to add it to the rules and he didn't do it so...

Sqeedys Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
8
Gespielte Spiele
Deepwoken
Deepwoken
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
5
Läufe
Minecraft: Java Edition Category Extensions
Minecraft: Java Edition Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
ROBLOX: BedWars
ROBLOX: BedWars
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Filtered Seed Glitchless
Filtered Seed Glitchless
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
99 Nights in the Forest
99 Nights in the Forest
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Deepwoken Category Extensions
Deepwoken Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Deepwoken
Deepwoken
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
12
Besuche
99 Nights in the Forest
99 Nights in the Forest
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
15
Besuche
ROBLOX: Paranormica
ROBLOX: Paranormica
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
545
Besuche