Kommentare
Thread: Wave Race 64
Bavaria, GermanySpooky_Mulder4 years ago

Allright. Thank you very much for your responsee and kindness! :)

MDK1 gefällt das.
Thread: Wave Race 64
Bavaria, GermanySpooky_Mulder4 years ago

I submitted my first run yesterday. My Problem is... I was not aware about the massive differences between PAL and NSC Version. So i have to burry my WR ambition...;). I hope i'll make it to run my capture card in the next weeks... At least i will have video proof soon.

Emulators are banned... I guess an everdrive on N64 is also banned? So no chance for me to run NSC?

Bavaria, GermanySpooky_Mulder4 years ago

Ok, i got it. Two times.

GetLow gefällt das.
Thread: Wave Race 64
Bavaria, GermanySpooky_Mulder4 years ago

Thank you very much! Your tutorials are on my list. :)

MDK1, Chameleon_og, und GhillieGuide gefällt das.
Bavaria, GermanySpooky_Mulder4 years ago

Hi Folks,

i am new to speedrunning, but play Snowboard Kids since my childhood. :)

I have no capture card in the moment... Is video proof mandatory? I probably will not make it to the top 10...

And when i can... how do i post a video proof? Upload to youtube and Link it here?

Thank you very much! :)

Thread: Wave Race 64
Bavaria, GermanySpooky_Mulder4 years ago

Hi Folks,

i am new at Speedrunning, but play Wave Race since my childhood. :)

I have no capture card in the moment. Is it realy not necessary to link an Video Proof? Or did i understand Something wrong?

I probaby will not make it to the top ten....

And how could i post an Video? Upload to youtube and link it here?

Thank you! :)

Chameleon_og und GhillieGuide gefällt das.
Spooky_Mulder Informationen
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
7
Gespielte Spiele
Contra III: The Alien Wars
Contra III: The Alien Wars
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Contra: The Alien Wars
Contra: The Alien Wars
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Wave Race 64
Wave Race 64
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Tetris (Game Boy)
Tetris (Game Boy)
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge
Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Mario World
Super Mario World
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
10
Besuche
DuckTales: Remastered
DuckTales: Remastered
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
2
Besuche
The Messenger
The Messenger
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Demon's Souls
Demon's Souls (2020)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
3
Besuche
Snowboard Kids
Snowboard Kids
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
139
Besuche
Vigilante 8
Vigilante 8
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
10
Besuche
Perfect Dark
Perfect Dark
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
20
Besuche
Contra III: The Alien Wars
Contra III: The Alien Wars
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
251
Besuche