Kommentare
Thread: Minecraft: Java Edition
Would I be able to use eaglercraft for 1.8 runs. And if i can. Would I need to show anything beforehand to prove its not fake'?
Zanum gefällt das.
What CC does blue yourself have to be?
Thread: Super Mario Odyssey
I think so? I saw a run that was recorded from like a phone. But that was a really short run.
Thread: Super Mario Odyssey
Next time you do a run record it and put the data from the splits in a spreadsheet (it doesn't matter excel or google), that way if your data get's corrupted again, you can use the spreadsheet
Racso_ und Hanoumatoi gefällt das.
Thread: Super Mario Odyssey
Do you have a video of your PB?
Thread: Google Snake
Does my speedrun have to be a regular form vid, or can it be a youtube short
Thread: Super Mario Odyssey
you should follow this tutorial:
GeometryDashFan und grntsgrntsgrntsgrnts gefällt das.
Thread: Super Mario Odyssey
You should always show your FW version just to make sure, even if you didn't get Fast Action Guide Skip
1 bis 9 von insgesamt 9 angezeigt
SpiderDestroyer Informationen
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
5
Gespielte Spiele
Beobachtete Spiele
United States



