Kommentare
Lauf: Kona
United KingdomSpeedy_Sasquatch3 years ago

UPDATE: Retimed, it is 40m 05s.

I believe this is 39m 26s not 40m 05s, going from 'when you first get control' to when you get into the boat at the end.

Added the with and without loads variables

ImReeper gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
United KingdomSpeedy_Sasquatch5 years ago

hey, is it possible for me to request mod for https://www.speedrun.com/homesick I have been waiting over 3 months for my run to be verified, the mods have been inactive for 10 months and 2 years, respectfully.

Thanks!

United KingdomSpeedy_Sasquatch7 years ago

Ooh, yeah that makes a lot of sense! And I think that'll be neat an Any% No Puzzle Skips category would be neat - I'm currently not skipping the puzzles in my practice. I'd also be happy to try the skips though, I do own the Special Edition.

United KingdomSpeedy_Sasquatch7 years ago

Hi! I've just started speedrunning The Whispered World, currently practicing my route. I wanted to ask, do you know the differences between The Whispered World and The Whispered World: Special Edition? And if I ran the regular game would that be considered a new game or a different category on for the speedrun? Thanks in advance - and so good to finally see this game run! I've been thinking about it myself for a while!

Speedy_Sasquatch Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
41
Gespielte Spiele
Infliction
Infliction
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
16
Läufe
Kona
Kona
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
13
Läufe
Little Nightmares
Little Nightmares
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
6
Läufe
Firewatch
Firewatch
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Homesick
Homesick
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Bendy And The Ink Machine
Bendy And The Ink Machine
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
1
Lauf
The Suicide of Rachel Foster
The Suicide of Rachel Foster
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Kona II: Brume Demo
Kona II: Brume Demo
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Kona
Kona
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
456
Besuche
Lifeless Planet
Lifeless Planet
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
17
Besuche
Obduction
Obduction
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
31
Besuche
Valley
Valley
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
21
Besuche
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
6
Besuche
Primordia
Primordia
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
4
Besuche
Firewatch
Firewatch
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
96
Besuche
Detroit: Become Human
Detroit: Become Human
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
17
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Kona
Kona
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
12
Aktionen
Homesick
Homesick
Letzte Aktion 5 years ago
1
Aktion