People have lives. I’ll leave it at that. I used to act like u a long time ago but at the end of the day… I was wrong, and it’s up to us to be patient lol
So uhh the newest verified world record of boss% hard only had 20 songs (if I counted correctly). In either case, it doesn’t have the newest songs added.
It doesn’t change song speed just so you know. Its settings don’t affect the run. If you’re on a slow speed still you should try and make it faster lol, for your own sake.
Looks like a good list to me
Btw, the “timer on screen” rule isn’t reinforced by the looks of it, and I’d like it to stay that way lol
I’ve checked the latest rewrite, and for some reason folern and sage were left out, is this a mistake?
Thank youuu
Here I will say what is the SoB when it changes by a lot.
Sep 15 2023: 1.27.333
Sep 14 2023: 1:27.777 (Cool Number)
Sep 13 2023: 1:27.900
Sep 13 2023: 1:27.933 (POTENTIALLY FINAL SECOND BARRIER)
Sep 1 2023: 1:28.017
Sep 1 2023: 1:28.050
Jul 5 2023: 1:29.572 (1P) (FINAL 10 SECONDS BARRIER)
Dec 14 2022: 1:32.381 (1P)
Dec 14 2022: 1:32.685 (1P)
Apr 17 2022: 1:39.300 (1P)
Aug 15 2021: 1:39.800 (1P)
Jun 10 2021: 1:49.833
Jun 7 2021: 1:51.233 (1P)
Jun 2 2021: 1:56.7 (1P+2P)
May 31 2021: 2:13.1 (1P+2P)

Israel

















