Kommentare

Is there a reason why this run was resubmitted again with no changes? (Edit: I know there's a reason, but wondering why it was resubmitted again with no changes other than confusion with the rules)

The fact you got Out of Bounds and see what's hiding outside the beast zone is amazing, as it usually happens to surviviors more often, but taking those screenshots made it a bit funny lol

The fact your Roblox Avatar is a Nintendo Switch, and getting as the Beast, is hilarious with the Nintendo Ninjas joke. lmbo

Was wondering why the video was age restricted, turns out it was only the video's title.

I know that the negative PC Glitch exists, but how is it even possible get 5 PCs for only two players? I never came across this until now.

The chat is very entertaining to watch lmbo

I believe this is your first run, so I'll explain this the best I can here. (You are always welcome to look at other runs for examples too)

The Rules say "Survivors must fully freeze to be counted as captures and any survivors that leave before their health is fully depleted may not be counted as captures" (with on rare occasion, please read the category rules about this if you have not)

In this run example, where it was originally submitted as a 15 second speedrun, one of the players (who I'll just name Sike) did get captured but was not frozen/released from the pod by another player, which in turn cancels the 15 second capture.

As the time the game ends, the number of survivors captured in the run must be calculated to final time. (Note: If a player was captured during the run but never freed, when the text "Player was Captured" is on screen like in the original run submission, time will be adjusted to that time even before the "Player is Frozen" text screen appears)

Hope this explanation is helpful. Any more questions, feel free to ask.

Ceranami_ gefällt das.
Alaska, USASpeedGlitchedTrevor11 months ago

I can't stop laughing how you managed to escape from the Beast at the end like that. lol

I'm curious if he even exploited or it it was just lag. I'm saying that as he was crouching at the beginning of the video and played normally after he was freed.

Looks like we now have a new record time (Not only a 1:35, but also a Sub 1:40 for a 4P Survivor). Huge breakthrough here!

CalebeGamesRom_SN,
Gelöscht
und 3 Andere gefällt das.

I think your fine as it is a 15 second head start. If not, we can change it back later on. Personally though, I don't think it should till afterwards.

Unbekannt

After 2 years, Homestead FINALLY got a World Record. Congrats!

Nicod0726 gefällt das.

(I don't know which runner that is, but I want to say it's Mr. Chicken?

@Nicod0726 Sorry I didn't clarify this well enough. While we are talking about it at the moment, I can explain of my reason why it was rejected. The player (My Duo) was AFK for 30 seconds of the run (after the 15 second headstart), which in my opinion is a lot of time. And as shown in the video, there are computers in both the Computer Room (the floor above the one where the first one was hacked) and another one on the plane. Using those 30 seconds (and if optional the 15 second head start), either the first one could've been finished in under that minute or My Duo could've head to either one of the computers close by and got them started. I can hope clear up some confusion for you.

Thought of this idea too, but as Neo's point still stands. I would also say and Map Number% (basically a certain number of maps for one category, like a Facility% where players would speedrun though Abandoned Facility, Facility_0, and so one in one go to take as an example). There's two main problems here: Players in the run and Maps that keep getting updated or removed. A whole leaderboard reset would take effective depending how different the maps would be.

So for example: If Airport and Backrooms both had a map% category, it would be removed due to those changes. So although this idea would be fun, sadly there's no way to fully implement these without these issues put in place.

Not gonna lie, that mini keyboard you have on your POV is really dope. Where did you get one of those?

Kitsuomi gefällt das.

@furry_oreo Ain't no way you counted that lol

Is it possible that a video of it can be shown? Would love to see it in action, and maybe others too.

PVP is "Player vs Player" so what's the advantage on that?

There were some lag major lag spots in this video, I barely let this video pass to get a verify.

pheliasterisk gefällt das.
SpeedGlitchedTrevor Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
632
Gespielte Spiele
Shadow the Hedgehog
Shadow the Hedgehog
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
127
Läufe
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
106
Läufe
ROBLOX: Flee The Facility
ROBLOX: Flee The Facility
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
102
Läufe
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
39
Läufe
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Category Extensions
27
Läufe
Super Mario 64 DS
Super Mario 64 DS
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
23
Läufe
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
19
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge
253
Besuche
ROBLOX: Sonic Ultimate RPG
ROBLOX: Sonic Ultimate RPG
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
373
Besuche
ROBLOX:Sonic World Adventure
ROBLOX:Sonic World Adventure
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
175
Besuche
ROBLOX: Flee The Facility
ROBLOX: Flee The Facility
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
7,061
Besuche
ROBLOX: Escape School Obby!
ROBLOX: Escape School Obby!
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
90
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
ROBLOX: Flee The Facility
ROBLOX: Flee The Facility
Letzte Aktion 3 days ago
817
Aktionen