Kommentare
Thread: Speedrunning
United StatesSparkE78 years ago

Try and find a game you've played before, that can make it more enjoyable and a lot less frustrating. Also I agree with @starsmiley allot of it depends on your mindset, in my opinion thats one of the hardest parts of speedrunning, is overcoming the self-doubt and staying motivated.

Tenka gefällt das.
United StatesSparkE78 years ago

Welcome to the community! I recommend Zelda Majoras Mask, Ocarina of Time, or DuckTales Remastered. Although I do recommend you try and speed run games you know well and have played before. Good luck on your runs! =D

Twitch_Aaronator gefällt das.
Thread: Speedrunning
United StatesSparkE78 years ago

Thanks for all the advice, I think ill try to find games I've already played that I can speed run. The only problem is that I don't have many single player games, and the games I do have that I can speed run usually are really long, and I don't think I could do a Speedrun that takes more then about 3 hours atm. Also sorry for not giving more information on the types of games I like, I often play games like Infamous Second Son, Overwatch, I also played Pokemon and Zelda allot as a kid so thats something I could run (Although idk how to record on a Wii and on a 3DS without it looking terrible).

TheFrankPerspective gefällt das.
Thread: Speedrunning
United StatesSparkE78 years ago

Any good games for new speed runners? Im mainly looking for something short, about 30 minutes to an Hour and a Half. I own a Mac, PS4, Gamecube, Wii, N64, and PS3, although I only know how to stream/record on my PS4 and Mac. Any recommendations?

GloriousOctagonWRs gefällt das.
United StatesSparkE78 years ago

Thank you! This helps allot. =D

United StatesSparkE78 years ago

Im new to speed running and I'm gonna do my first real run soon for Infamous second son, I was wondering if anyone had any tips or glitches that might help. Ive seen the Mega Vent Glitch and Super Delsin but thats about it, are there any other glitches that will help?

SparkE7 Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
7 years ago
Läufe
1
Gespielte Spiele
Overwatch
Overwatch
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
inFAMOUS: Second Son
inFAMOUS: Second Son
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
119
Besuche
Overwatch
Overwatch
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
62
Besuche
inFAMOUS First Light
inFAMOUS First Light
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
3
Besuche
DuckTales: Remastered
DuckTales: Remastered
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
106
Besuche
Human Fall Flat
Human Fall Flat
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
6
Besuche
Titanfall 2
Titanfall 2
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
9
Besuche
Sonic Mania
Sonic Mania
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
2
Besuche
Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
5
Besuche