Kommentare
Pennsylvania, USASovietScar5 years ago

Also in VR would looking through a wall count as a glitch and be in a glitched run.

Pennsylvania, USASovietScar5 years ago

Do we just not use structures if we see them. There's not an option in the game's settings and I checked the rules/options for the site and couldn't find anything.

Pennsylvania, USASovietScar5 years ago

I'm curious if I can turn show coordinates on and change the respawn radius

Pennsylvania, USASovietScar5 years ago

But everywhere I go, I SEE Khalooody.

Alexis. gefällt das.
SovietScar Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
6 months ago
Läufe
5
Gespielte Spiele
Minecraft: Legacy Console Edition Category Extensions
3
Läufe
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Minecraft: Legacy Console Edition
Minecraft: Legacy Console Edition
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
151
Besuche
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
110
Besuche