Kommentare
Unbekannt
Saudi ArabiaSonicXD2 years ago

Wow there's suddenly competition on these runs, I may come to run this game actually.

Saudi ArabiaSonicXD4 years ago

@hunter20571 that’s odd, I thought atleast the wiki would list it. hopefully it gets updated.

Saudi ArabiaSonicXD4 years ago

Thanks! I’ll make sure to try that, it weird bcz they don’t list it as an effect of the intimidation perk

Saudi ArabiaSonicXD4 years ago

While watching the world record for Blacksite Rookie Set Seed, I decided to time the SC Commander interrogation, in the world record, the interrogation took 3 - 4 seconds, while any other runs I watched had it take 5 - 6 seconds, including mine. I'm pretty confident I didn't mistime it but it would be nice to get someone to check it too.

I was running an FPS Unlocker, if that changes anything. Is there any perk that allows you to make interrogations faster? I'm not that experienced so any answers would help!

SonicXD Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
13
Gespielte Spiele
ROBLOX: Entry Point
ROBLOX: Entry Point
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
7
Läufe
Goosebumps Night of Scares
Goosebumps Night of Scares
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
6
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
ROBLOX: Entry Point
ROBLOX: Entry Point
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
286
Besuche