Kommentare
London, EnglandSonicDiamond4 years ago

It works completely fine! Thanks for the advice.

Mischievous gefällt das.
London, EnglandSonicDiamond4 years ago

Thanks! I'll try it and see if it works or not.

London, EnglandSonicDiamond4 years ago

Running the game in windowed sounds like a great idea, it's just that neither Steam or the in-game settings allow it. I've looked through it.

London, EnglandSonicDiamond4 years ago

I was doing a run earlier and I was getting a LOT of frame drops, mostly when I was going from one race to another. Sometimes it would drop from 60FPS to as little as 4FPS. Is there a hotfix for it or is it just my laptop is not good enough to run this game?

London, EnglandSonicDiamond5 years ago

[Yes] Cutscene Skipping [Yes] Sewer Skip Patch [Yes] Input Viewer [No] Kill Combo [Yes] Music Mute I highly doubt my opinion matters, but I do want to show my support for some change in this game.

SonicDiamond Informationen
22 years old. I do like 1 run every 2 years lmao.
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
18 days ago
Läufe
19
Gespielte Spiele
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
7
Läufe
The Simpsons: Hit & Run
The Simpsons: Hit & Run
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
4
Läufe
New Super Mario Bros. 2
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
3
Läufe
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
3
Läufe
Super Mario 64 DS
Super Mario 64 DS
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
ROBLOX: Speed Run 4
ROBLOX: Speed Run 4
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
The Simpsons: Hit & Run
The Simpsons: Hit & Run
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
632
Besuche
Jet Set Radio Future
Jet Set Radio Future
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
435
Besuche
Team Sonic Racing
Team Sonic Racing
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
28
Besuche
New Super Mario Bros. 2
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
87
Besuche
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto III
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
28
Besuche
Celeste
Celeste
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
21
Besuche
Rayman M / Rayman Arena
Rayman M / Rayman Arena
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
5
Besuche
A Hat in Time
A Hat in Time
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
22
Besuche