Kommentare
Minnesota, USASnarfyPeepwell7 years ago

That’s pretty much it. I've always liked the idea of multiplayer speedruns (Xbox 360/PS3), but im not even sure there is multiplayer in the remaster.

Minnesota, USASnarfyPeepwell7 years ago

Yes. PLEASE. Ive watched the cutscenes so many times that I am able to recite them without fail. At least it gives me time for a water break :)

Minnesota, USASnarfyPeepwell8 years ago

I noticed there was no message on my phone, but instead, the video skipped ahead 2 or 3 seconds. BTW, I tried speedrunning it today and had no trouble with the angels, but I did die at the sewer part where you fight the 2 black slime monsters. I didn't die to the monster, instead one of the crawlers ONE SHOT me. I'm sad

Minnesota, USASnarfyPeepwell8 years ago

While I was watching Damarsh's world record run, and it always said: "3000: Media Resource Decoding Error" when he killed the spiderwitch. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Minnesota, USASnarfyPeepwell8 years ago

Thanks, one more thing: Upgrades. What should I get?

Minnesota, USASnarfyPeepwell8 years ago

Quick question: Is there any certain level that is harder than the rest of the game to speedrun? I've had a lot of trouble with the library level in the past years, so I will naturally start there, but is there a problem for you people with any of the levels? (I'm new to speedrunning)

SnarfyPeepwell Informationen
i like horror games
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
82
Gespielte Spiele
Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered
Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
29
Läufe
Ghostbusters: The Video Game Stylized Edition
15
Läufe
Outlast
Outlast
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
13
Läufe
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Psychonauts
Psychonauts
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Portal
Portal
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Phasmophobia
Phasmophobia
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Resident Evil Requiem
Resident Evil Requiem
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
1
Besuch
Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered
Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
944
Besuche
Ghostbusters: The Video Game
Ghostbusters: The Video Game
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
386
Besuche
Outlast
Outlast
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
521
Besuche
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
185
Besuche
Dark Souls III
Dark Souls III
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
29
Besuche
Psychonauts
Psychonauts
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
127
Besuche
The Silent Age
The Silent Age
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
27
Besuche