Kommentare
Tennessee, USASmugPotato5 years ago

I'm obviously not a mod so I can't say 100% either way, that being said as long as the video has the full screen in view and the time is clearly read I would think you're good to go. My advice is send Zimmycakes or Comichimera a DM on it, or join in on the discord if possible.

Clexxer gefällt das.
Tennessee, USASmugPotato5 years ago

its bound to happen the more optimized the runs get, and with GDR there aren't many big time saves left for TT unless some new glitch or skip is found

Comichimera gefällt das.
Tennessee, USASmugPotato5 years ago

heck im just trying to pull it off once in TT and its not cooperating with me lol, ill get it eventually.

Comichimera gefällt das.
Tennessee, USASmugPotato5 years ago

OOF that's a rough one to try for the pro races. I wonder if 5 of those in a row is doable or not.

Comichimera gefällt das.
Tennessee, USASmugPotato5 years ago

Maybe not as a record for the time trial category. I can see it being just an Individual Lap record though. My reasoning is that with the time trials you get your guaranteed boost meter at the start of each lap which you have to earn on pro race, that combined with the possibly (however unlikely) of the a.i. cars ramming you and giving you an extra bit of 'free boost' during the pro races could eventually make some records unattainable through time trials' single lap set up. As far as how that could or would be verified and logged here, I'm not sure if that warrants an I.L. category that isn't strictly time trials or how that part could be worked out.

Tennessee, USASmugPotato5 years ago

I've been thinking we can open a category for the 5 lap Pro Race. We can still use the in-game timer in the same way it's used for the time trial fast laps. Your results end screen shows the x00 HP plus the overall race time, so the verification would be the same as it is for time trials.

Comichimera gefällt das.
SmugPotato Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
25 days ago
Läufe
114
Gespielte Spiele
Joy Ride Turbo
Joy Ride Turbo
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
112
Läufe
TrackMania Nations Forever
TrackMania Nations Forever
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Neon Abyss
Neon Abyss
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Trackmania
Trackmania (2020)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
4
Besuche
Joy Ride Turbo
Joy Ride Turbo
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
2,601
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Joy Ride Turbo
Joy Ride Turbo
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
98
Aktionen