Kommentare
United StatesSmplerkd3 years ago

Awesome! Thank you for the information, not sure how I skipped it but I appreciate you sharing.

Rutherfordium gefällt das.
United StatesSmplerkd3 years ago

I’m working on the level 50 speedrun in the mines and am using my iPhone to record. The rules state that I need to upload with a timer on screen however there is currently no way to record with a timer. Is there any other way to upload a qualifying video without a timer present? Or can I record a video then re-record using a timer app on my Mac? Any help would be fantastic and I appreciate the support.

Smplerkd Informationen
I play and upload any game that hits Apple Arcade
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
6 days ago
Läufe
36
Gespielte Spiele
Crossy Road Castle
Crossy Road Castle
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
27
Läufe
Punch Kick Duck
Punch Kick Duck
Letzter Durchlauf 9 months ago
3
Läufe
Stardew Valley
Stardew Valley
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
2
Läufe
Jetpack Joyride
Jetpack Joyride
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Exit the Gungeon
Exit the Gungeon
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Turmoil
Turmoil
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Punch Kick Duck
Punch Kick Duck
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
2
Besuche
Crossy Road Castle
Crossy Road Castle
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
225
Besuche
Slay the Spire
Slay the Spire
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
7
Besuche