Kommentare
NigeriaSmedgies4 years ago

This is the Discord Server for TTD Speedruns If you didn't know already. https://discord.gg/krj5StsTYA

Zangoose gefällt das.
Thread: Roblox
NigeriaSmedgies4 years ago

Just putting this out there for people who haven't seen it yet. I'm also in the need of verifiers, for those who are interested

https://discord.gg/krj5StsTYA

NigeriaSmedgies4 years ago

Leaderboard Banned Players

  • This is a list of players who are banned from submitting runs to our leadearboards. I will have to note something to EVERYONE any type of cheating in any leaderboard across the Roblox Series will get you banned on here.

This list is as follows Banned Players N/A (At the moment.)

Zangoose gefällt das.
NigeriaSmedgies4 years ago

Agreed, although definitely, this is an insane glitch, but unfortunately, this is timer manipulation as stated above.

NigeriaSmedgies4 years ago

yoqopx that was completely a fault of mine, thanks for notifying me about the error in the rules. This is the Any% So it is allowed.

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
NigeriaSmedgies4 years ago

I'll probably add that next month. Or make category extensions for the most part. At the moment I'm couped with school and I can only get on for a few minutes. Although this will definitely be added sooner or later!

NigeriaSmedgies4 years ago

I'll take this as an error, due to the structure of the leaderboards I'll probably change the Any% & Any Glitchless to Glitched and Glitchless.

Nachrichten: Roblox: Try To Die
NigeriaSmedgies4 years ago

^ Including extra information on that, I'll be recruiting verifiers. Join the discord server and Dm Me.

YUMmy_Bacon5 und jofaolhotu gefällt das.
NigeriaSmedgies4 years ago

Bl4ckz dm me on discord.

bl4ckz_br gefällt das.
NigeriaSmedgies4 years ago

That's the issue here, people would complain that they have a 50-second IGT Run but have a 1:30-second RTA. I don't want to cut people off their wins by ranking them by one of them. That's why I said we'd have to split it, Also mainly because there isn't an IGT Timer and retiming would be a pain for just 3 verifiers

NigeriaSmedgies4 years ago

Well to think about it, individual levels were into consideration. but atm we aren't sure yet due to the update coming out soon and we don't really want to flood the categories when we have to change it to legacy.

About the intermission, these are ping-related matters and understandable. I wish there was an IGT Timer but there isnt. Retiming it would take a while, cause not all of them are equal lengths and we can't just start removing out 6 secs from everyone 9 times. If we are doing this we'd have to split to IGT and RTA, the point of RTA is that any loading screen or pause counts. IGT can be paused at their own discretion. for the moment at least we rank in IGT or we would Split the leaderboards to IGT Runs and RTA.

NigeriaSmedgies4 years ago

I need to remind everyone about this

AS OF NOW ANY RUN THAT ISNT IN A VIP SERVER WILL BE REJECTED Also making some rule changes

Zangoose gefällt das.
NigeriaSmedgies5 years ago

this game was my attempt to be a wr holder on a game lol

NigeriaSmedgies5 years ago

Currently, MCC Is the second largest mc speedrun community currently (Excluding Unoffcls) We are currently second to MC : Java, Thanks to everyone who's been keeping up from the start <3

NigeriaSmedgies5 years ago

Well, I was in the position kiwi is so likewise he should make handcam just like i did for classicube.

NigeriaSmedgies5 years ago

Thats exactly what i pointed out @TheDancingFingers

NigeriaSmedgies5 years ago

@SpaceByte yknow when you saw i beat it i wanted to see the level of where this will go lmao.

NigeriaSmedgies5 years ago

No shit, hiding in lies is disgusting

Smedgies Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
7
Gespielte Spiele
ROBLOX: Portal
ROBLOX: Portal
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Horror Noodles
Horror Noodles
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
3
Läufe
Roblox: Try To Die
Roblox: Try To Die
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
ROBLOX: Speed Run 4
ROBLOX: Speed Run 4
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
116
Besuche
Floppy Minecraft (Bad Minecraft)
Floppy Minecraft (Bad Minecraft)
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
22
Besuche
Horror Noodles
Horror Noodles
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
74
Besuche
Roblox: Try To Die
Roblox: Try To Die
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
673
Besuche