Kommentare
Maryland, USASkewerai6 months ago

If you wanna make it sure but I don’t think it’s necessary

Maryland, USASkewerai6 months ago

also uh max adventure 1 got categories now :)

Maryland, USASkewerai6 months ago

in what game?

Maryland, USASkewerai6 months ago

It’s alright just please slow down before speedrun.com explodes my tablet with these ads 💔

Maryland, USASkewerai6 months ago

Yeah time ends on the first frame your character is touching it

Maryland, USASkewerai6 months ago

That’s alright, just add it when your able to if you really want to :) I’ll add the ones I can recognize for now.

Maryland, USASkewerai6 months ago

Yeah, I think that would be nice. I don’t know the majority of the face’s names, so if you knew them, then yeah go for it!

Maryland, USASkewerai6 months ago

Hello! Yeah I was planning on that, but I haven’t gotten to that. I’ll add that later down the line

Maryland, USASkewerai8 months ago

gyulp

dusk gefällt das.
Maryland, USASkewerai8 months ago

Hey I know that you said it would be tedious since this leaderboard is almost completely empty, but since the time limit is used in IL speedruns to get the IGT, couldn’t that be used in full game runs to get an IGT end time from all the levels? (For reference, MTPO speedrunners use something like this if I’m not mistaken) I was just wondering since while this could work, this could also invalidate any older runs unless retimed via comparison or wtv.

Unbekannt
Maryland, USASkewerai9 months ago

Thank you, though I’ve changed it sense then.

Burbeyyst gefällt das.
Maryland, USASkewerai9 months ago

nice run dude. You could really do something in any% and 100% prem, but for now keep grinding the demo categories :)

mav4ik gefällt das.
Maryland, USASkewerai11 months ago

Nice run man congrats on finally reaching sub 5

Maryland, USASkewerai11 months ago

Alr, just suggested it because I thought it’d be a silly subcategory :p

Maryland, USASkewerai11 months ago

One example is in the second level I believe. When Rottweiler grabs the beer spiked with laxatives, the trick camera focuses on them until they either drink it or run to the bathroom (lowkey forgot but it's one of those two). This is what makes the route for 1-2 different with trick camera on because it makes turning the tv off as he grabs the beer and go to the living room, which is the normal route, almost completely impossible lol

Maryland, USASkewerai11 months ago

Also, can I get your thoughts on a small suggestion of adding a small sub-category for if the ‘trick camera’ is off or on in settings? I’m wondering because it can affect the routes in some levels, which would result in different times compared to if it was turned off. I am mainly wondering because I feel like it could be a cool idea to add more categories / sub categories to the leaderboard.

Skewerai Informationen
a random that likes speed running games I guess
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
today
Läufe
65
Gespielte Spiele
Xermax's Old Games Place
Xermax's Old Games Place
Letzter Durchlauf 3 months ago
23
Läufe
Neighbours From Hell: Season 1
Neighbours From Hell: Season 1
Letzter Durchlauf 6 months ago
19
Läufe
Spongebob Movie Adventure Obby DX: Director's Cut
12
Läufe
The WereCleaner
The WereCleaner
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
6
Läufe
Roblox Worlds: Blast to the Past
Roblox Worlds: Blast to the Past
Letzter Durchlauf 10 months ago
3
Läufe
ROBLOX: Half-Blox 2
ROBLOX: Half-Blox 2
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Spongebob Movie Adventure Obby DX: Director's Cut
29
Besuche
Neighbours From Hell: Season 1
Neighbours From Hell: Season 1
Letzter Besuch 1 day ago
94
Besuche
Xermax's Old Games Place
Xermax's Old Games Place
Letzter Besuch 23 days ago
88
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Roblox Worlds: Blast to the Past
Roblox Worlds: Blast to the Past
Letzte Aktion 7 months ago
38
Aktionen
Xermax's Old Games Place
Xermax's Old Games Place
Letzte Aktion 3 months ago
34
Aktionen
Neighbours From Hell: Season 1
Neighbours From Hell: Season 1
Letzte Aktion 2 days ago
18
Aktionen