Kommentare
GermanySiyo2 years ago

Can't get it to work. I tried everything..

GermanySiyo2 years ago

I am having troubles with Witchersplit. I've setup everything with help of the Guide but it's not working. I start "TW3 Speedrun Launcher.bat" and press 2 + Enter in the CMD to chose Old Patch. After that, i get the Message that "witcher3.exe couldnt be found". When opening speedrun launcher bat with Notepad++ the directory looks right. What am i doing wrong? Please help.

GermanySiyo2 years ago

Last time i checked it was only viable to use GameCube/Wii for this run. Has that changed? I would love to run this game but i have no console for this. Thanks in advance.

Siyo Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
5 months ago
Läufe
2
Gespielte Spiele
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Star Fox Adventures
Star Fox Adventures
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
LocoRoco
LocoRoco
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Blasphemous
Blasphemous
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Dark Souls Remastered
Dark Souls Remastered
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2 (2019)
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Blasphemous II
Blasphemous II
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch