Kommentare
Sintay4 years ago

Hey, I'm interested in running this game, Ive always played online but just found out its possible to speed run it which is awesome. Where can I get the single player mod for this?

Sintay5 years ago

Cheers for the input guys. I did a bunch of research by watching different categories and came to some conclusions.

Since glitchless doesn't really exist and it would be incredibly difficult and stupid to track whether somebody is holid or tapping the sprint key, I'll go with this system:

major glitches: duplicating missions etc.. (stuff that skips major parts of the game) medium glitches: going out of bounds, the "zip", om0 manipulation etc.. (clearly visible glitches but not as serious as major glitches) minor glitches: infinite sprint, phonecall sprint glitch (small exploits that don't change the nature of the game dramatically)

I'll say that a run that only includes minor glitches can be considered "Glitchless" for the sake of simplicity. So that's what I'll go with.

Sintay5 years ago

Awesome thank you. Dupeless seems like a more appropriate category name then :)

Sintay5 years ago

Hey everyone, quite new to speedrunning vice city.

I've been running the game 'glitchless', but using the infinite sprint trick got me thinking if my runs are really glitchless...

Any thoughts?

Sintay Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
3 years ago
Läufe
8
Gespielte Spiele
RE:RUN
RE:RUN
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
6
Läufe
CELESTE Classic
CELESTE Classic
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
3
Läufe
Squeek the Meek
Squeek the Meek
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
3
Läufe
LAB V3
LAB V3
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
CELESTE Classic
CELESTE Classic
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
82
Besuche
Squeek the Meek
Squeek the Meek
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
67
Besuche
LAB V3
LAB V3
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
58
Besuche
RE:RUN
RE:RUN
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
36
Besuche
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
124
Besuche
Crush
Crush
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
2
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
LAB V3
LAB V3
Letzte Aktion 6 years ago
1
Aktion