Kommentare
Georgia, USASinisterSama1 year ago

I was afraid of this. New management and everything is being condensed and it's now just, the META. No skill expression, no tech.

I'm not going to put up runs here. I'll record my runs on sheets for personal notes.

Georgia, USASinisterSama1 year ago

Hey, whatever works. The show is open now...

Georgia, USASinisterSama1 year ago

As you all may not be aware, I've been working full time over the last year with changes and recently, I wanted to get back into Speedrunning this game, but was a tad too busy to work on fixing the boards.

There has been some stir about ownership. Effective Tonight, I'm going to leave the Mod Team and just let this work as time isn't going to be readily available. Hopefully, whoever I left in charge will work their magic and hopefully do a better job than I attempted in the past.

Godspeed and Love All.

Georgia, USASinisterSama1 year ago

Ok, so some updating:

Altered Towers: I Kept the Battle Length to Any and 20 Battle for those who want the Ironman/Woman/Person experience. I also felt that some players might not be able to run Purist, so I kept Any and Purist. I still have the difficulties separated.

The Towers: Unchanged

Quickplay (ILs): I ultimately decided that we're going to do this three ways:

  • Minimum Level
  • Any Level (Will change it to Scale or Middle Level)
  • Maximum Level

This should make things a tad less cluttered.

This should help with things.

I'll update the Monster Listing before the end of the week.

Georgia, USASinisterSama1 year ago

So, here's what I was looking to do once the official 1.0 release was done.

Altered Story: Splitting it by Level is already a thing... It's under the Difficulty Tab. As for Purist, sure. I can do that. As for the battles themselves though, I'm going to have Any and 20+ to simply it.

The Towers: I'll leave that alone.

Quickplay (ILs): I'm going to keep it as is for those who don't feel, comfortable with going to the Max level of a particular monster.

Missing Monsters: Let me get on that as I'm still missing a Monster myself. Give me about a week to get the list updated. Also, we're just going to use current versions for the future.

Georgia, USASinisterSama2 years ago

Looks good. Great work!!!

Welcome to the boards!!

Georgia, USASinisterSama2 years ago

Got a good starting point to try to get at!!!

glovetheglove gefällt das.
Georgia, USASinisterSama2 years ago

Congrats on making the current WR benchmark.

Looks like there's work to be done for me... Good Work!!

Sinister-Sama

glovetheglove gefällt das.
Georgia, USASinisterSama2 years ago

Nice run!

Welcome to the boards. I look forward to your next run!

Georgia, USASinisterSama2 years ago

No worries, you can still go for it. Just take the time to enjoy the game before getting down with it.

Georgia, USASinisterSama2 years ago

A new runner has appeared. Good run and very slick on the unique gifts. Look forward to your next benchmark!

Sinister-Sama

copebird gefällt das.
Georgia, USASinisterSama3 years ago

Nice run. Congrats on the record!!!

Georgia, USASinisterSama3 years ago

Nice run.. I thought I would have the record for a while.. Time to get back and get this back!!!!

TheRealTrumpetBoi208 gefällt das.
Georgia, USASinisterSama3 years ago

Great run and I didn't have a second panic unlocked as of yet, but don't worry, I'll look to reclaim that later!!!

Great Work!!!

Sinister-Sama

Thread: Fight'N Rage
Georgia, USASinisterSama3 years ago

I also prefer the full run because routing is very tight and a simple mistake in routing and in how you execute in the full run kills it. ILs might be something I mess with next month, but not at this current time.

Aeihu is the one you go to for the record... I just add when possible.

Thread: Fight'N Rage
Georgia, USASinisterSama3 years ago

Also, to get some ideas for some BnB Combos for the speedrun, the dojo is an excellent resource to use...

Georgia, USASinisterSama3 years ago

Nice run and good strat for Lv 5 Sandrome!!!

Sinister-Sama

Georgia, USASinisterSama4 years ago

Looks good... Especially since the new Charge shots are now a thing...

Also, I'll get this score eventually...

Sinister-Sama

Georgia, USASinisterSama4 years ago

Currently looking to do a video guide for Horizon Chase Turbo

I'll have something started next week, I hope..

Scorper gefällt das.
SinisterSama Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
19
Gespielte Spiele
The Void Rains Upon Her Heart
The Void Rains Upon Her Heart
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
74
Läufe
Monster Hunter Rise
Monster Hunter Rise
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
7
Läufe
Fight'N Rage
Fight'N Rage
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
4
Läufe
Kung Fu
Kung Fu
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
1
Lauf
Streets of Rage 4
Streets of Rage 4
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Fight'N Rage
Fight'N Rage
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
124
Besuche
Horizon Chase Turbo
Horizon Chase Turbo
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
22
Besuche