Kommentare
Texas, USASilverMK1 year ago

I also took the initiative to use the widescreen fix on NFS MW 1.2 on my laptop because I thought that my NFS MW 1.2 often had errors when I had played it for a long time and it would be better if I used this widescreen fix but after I downloaded the file and copied it to the NFS MW 1.2 folder on my laptop the game wouldn't launch when I ran it and I don't know what the cause is even though I have set the widescreen to be compatible with the game so I can play it on version 1.2 but the game still wouldn't launch when I ran it and I want to know how to solve it

Open "NFSMostWanted.WidescreenFix.ini" (should be located in C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Need for Speed Most Wanted\scripts) with something like Notepad++ and change the options "FixHUD" and "HUDWidescreenMode" to 0

SilverMK Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
8 months ago
Läufe
1
Gespielte Spiele
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005)
Letzter Durchlauf 11 months ago
1
Lauf