Kommentare
Idaho, USASibiski93775 months ago

Sorry about all the talking from me, but I changed my yt channel. im going to post all my roblox speedruns on that channel now. :3

Idaho, USASibiski93775 months ago

Thatsbestplayers run in aphordide cant work. aphrodidie got updated

Idaho, USASibiski93771 year ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Idaho, USASibiski93771 year ago

this is just a place for shortcuts

Idaho, USASibiski93771 year ago

the map that I did was not on the list also

Idaho, USASibiski93771 year ago

finnaly figured it out

Idaho, USASibiski93771 year ago

I also got some other runs such as office on speed

Roblox-2025-05-09T23_38_50.011Z

Idaho, USASibiski93771 year ago

because I dont know how to add a https xd

Idaho, USASibiski93771 year ago

Do I just do this for media share?

Roblox-2025-05-09T22_44_00.668Z

Sibiski9377 Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
13
Gespielte Spiele
ROBLOX: The CrusheR
ROBLOX: The CrusheR
Letzter Durchlauf 5 months ago
13
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
ROBLOX: The CrusheR
ROBLOX: The CrusheR
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
36
Besuche