Kommentare
ChileSeceon3 years ago

First, it only works on bizhawk.

Then, just follow the steps in the notes, you have to add Livesplit server to your Livesplit Layout, then throw the LUA into bizhawk when playing tmc.

You have to edit the files, I don't remember how but I'm pretty sure it is in the notes

BambooShadow gefällt das.
ChileSeceon4 years ago

I think swimming in JRB to the jet stream star might not count as glitch as you only need to swim to get the star. Framewalk wouldn't be a glitch either, because you just walk through the pilar (but this maybe requires some glitch definition, idk). Otherwise I think is a pretty cool idea, I'd definitely give it a try

ChileSeceon4 years ago

you will for sure soon

ChileSeceon4 years ago

tay changed

ChileSeceon5 years ago

This only happens on JP version btw, if u can, try avoiding it (there´s a tutorial on ukikipedia), if not, just change tu US version

Shaunee und Snepy gefällt das.
Seceon Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
1 month ago
Läufe
168
Gespielte Spiele
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
67
Läufe
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
21
Läufe
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
19
Läufe
Super Mario 64 Co-Op (PC)
Super Mario 64 Co-Op (PC)
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
16
Läufe
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Letzter Durchlauf 11 months ago
15
Läufe
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
10
Läufe
Super Mario 64 (PC)
Super Mario 64 (PC)
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
6
Läufe
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
4
Läufe