Kommentare
Sdfghjkijc2 years ago

o this is pc

not xbox

Sdfghjkijc2 years ago

I did it for the U.S.A!

Sdfghjkijc2 years ago

O MY BAD ITS PC XD

Sdfghjkijc2 years ago

I ALMOST BEAT U! but my run was exactly 100 milliseconds off ur record :(

Unbekannt
Sdfghjkijc2 years ago

Congrats on wr, but now do this w forest skip

Sdfghjkijc2 years ago

gg my dude

Drizzy_783 gefällt das.
Sdfghjkijc2 years ago

3RD PLACE LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sdfghjkijc2 years ago

Beat ur score by a sec

Kamalos gefällt das.
Sdfghjkijc2 years ago

I have been on roblox and I happened to come across this game but in roblox, there’s no page for it but I hope someone here makes one

Sdfghjkijc3 years ago

This kinda looks pretty easy to me.

Sdfghjkijc3 years ago

I found out a couple days ago that the game was updated and it removed the first vitimans a couple rooms before the 2nd seek chase. It made me mad and it basically revokes the speedrunners abilities to try to get 1st place due to this bug. Please update the leader board and please verify runs quicker.

Sdfghjkijc3 years ago

There’s no vitimans in the place where they ca be found 1st

Sdfghjkijc3 years ago

1st to comment about this. Can u do better by any chance?

Sdfghjkijc3 years ago

Imfast is so right

Sdfghjkijc3 years ago

I may try your 25 door record. So I will give it a try.

Sdfghjkijc Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
2 months ago
Läufe
17
Gespielte Spiele
NEED MORE HEAT
NEED MORE HEAT
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
11
Läufe
Roblox: DOORS But Bad
Roblox: DOORS But Bad
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
ROBLOX: Piggy
ROBLOX: Piggy
Letzter Durchlauf 2 months ago
1
Lauf
go pee at 3 am
go pee at 3 am
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
That's not my Robloxian
That's not my Robloxian
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf