Kommentare
United StatesScrubLord873 years ago

I think getting all stops would be possible, since I noticed that while I was grinding the perfect hype run, I kept getting like 10 different locations over the span of 1 hour, so I'm pretty sure the game has some sort of way of determining the next to locations based on stats On other notes, maybe a speedrun to get to week 10 or something like that could be cool, having to balance out the stats as the stat changes get more and more drastic while going as fast as possible could be interesting

United StatesScrubLord873 years ago

Maybe All Locations% ? Not sure if it'd include the six ending locations, but I think something like that could be pretty fun

Edit: Coming back to it, a death percent in any given stat could also be entertaining, although it could be to similar to the base categories

United StatesScrubLord873 years ago

I noticed that the rules for the category rules for hard runs refer to getting 25 of the given resource, despite that the number is boosted to 30 in the hard difficulty. Just felt like pointing that out, have a good day :>

ScrubLord87 Informationen
i am not good at video games
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
3 years ago
Läufe
18
Gespielte Spiele
Monster prom 3: Monster Roadtrip
Monster prom 3: Monster Roadtrip
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
17
Läufe
Hypixel BedWars
Hypixel BedWars
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Monster prom 3: Monster Roadtrip
Monster prom 3: Monster Roadtrip
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
21
Besuche