Kommentare
EnglandScrappy-Doo5 years ago

Alright yall we all need to decide on an official discord server. Both aNoobex and me have made servers. We just need you guys to decide which one should be the official. Mine: https://discord.gg/77qqGJHh9c aNoobex: https://discord.gg/yj7CUxHCkU

dusk gefällt das.
EnglandScrappy-Doo5 years ago

Actually i was able to talk to aNoobex and he was just fixing some stuff. He wasnt trying to be rude or anything. He gave me back the roll so everything is definitely fine now.

_Zeke_, GamesFoundation, und dusk gefällt das.
EnglandScrappy-Doo5 years ago

oh sorry thought they were mentioning the giant zombie category that i want to put in but yeah you only have to discover him

EnglandScrappy-Doo5 years ago

what i at least want the run to be is you start right as you move and you gotta collect the ray gun then kill him. Or we could just kill him for the run

EnglandScrappy-Doo5 years ago

Hey yall just want to let you all know that gamepass/private servers categories are up now. Please if you have a run that uses a gamepass or a private server thats in the regular version please delete it and resubmit it into the correct gamepass/private server category.

EnglandScrappy-Doo5 years ago

Oooooh I like that one

_Zeke_ gefällt das.
EnglandScrappy-Doo5 years ago

yeah that sounds good let me try a few runs of that

MdashJim gefällt das.
EnglandScrappy-Doo5 years ago

So since i am a new mod here i just wanna know if you guys want some new catorgies that have been in my head for a while. So one that want is gamepass runs. It is unfair for people like me who cant get the gamepasses to compete with people who have the gamepasses. I just want you're guy's thought on that.

_Zeke_ gefällt das.
EnglandScrappy-Doo5 years ago

tbh let me play around with that, seems fun

_Zeke_ gefällt das.
EnglandScrappy-Doo5 years ago

Thank you, submitted a request hopefully it'll go through.

dusk gefällt das.
EnglandScrappy-Doo5 years ago

Alright so i feel like this community needs a new mod. aNoobex just doesnt interact with the community anymore. I used to think that oh maybe he has school or work but im in school right now and i still find time everyday to check on this community. We just need a new mod that'll answer our questions. Im not saying we should just kick aNoobex just another mod that'll interact with us.

_Zeke_, TroyPM, und dusk gefällt das.
EnglandScrappy-Doo5 years ago

He should've at least responded or sent me message still got nothing I'm pretty sure he hoped online for 5 mins to verify runs then get off

_Zeke_ gefällt das.
EnglandScrappy-Doo5 years ago

I've said I wanted to be a mod. I check daily on the community. I've made a forum saying I wanted to be a mod but I got nothing back. Hell I even made a discord server for this place and I still get no answers, thanks, or even an ok. I've tried being nice and say "oh maybe he has school or something personal going on. Maybe he'll get the next post" but still got nothing.

Ssantycrackreal_XD und _Zeke_ gefällt das.
EnglandScrappy-Doo5 years ago

I'm starting to notice that aNoobex doesnt check the forums anymore. The last time I saw him on the forums was about 4 months ago. We all have pitched in ideas and questions but we never get an answer. Does anyone know why he hasnt been checking the forums anymore?

Ssantycrackreal_XD, _Zeke_ und 2 Andere gefällt das.
EnglandScrappy-Doo5 years ago

Is there gonna be a new category in the killhouse? In that second area where the targets move? Is there gonna be category for that?

EnglandScrappy-Doo5 years ago

If they're are gonna be glitches then there should be glitchless and glitched runs

EnglandScrappy-Doo5 years ago

Alright so this is basically a follow up on my last post. I've created a SAKTKIA51 speedrunning server over on discord. https://discord.gg/pvfXvC8H There is the link. Unless noobex says otherwise this is the SAKTKIA51 speedrunning server.

EnglandScrappy-Doo5 years ago

Im just wondering. Will there be a SAKTKIA51 speedrun discord? It would be helpful as people could show their runs on there server so noobex could verify them faster.

Scrappy-Doo Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
4 years ago
Läufe
6
Gespielte Spiele
ROBLOX: Survive and Kill the Killers in Area 51
6
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Cooking Mama 2: Dinner With Friends
Cooking Mama 2: Dinner With Friends
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
24
Besuche
ROBLOX: Survive and Kill the Killers in Area 51
498
Besuche
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
36
Besuche
Granny
Granny
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
11
Besuche
Grand Theft Auto Advance
Grand Theft Auto Advance
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
7
Besuche
Mini Blocks
Mini Blocks
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
9
Besuche