Kommentare
Thread: Alex Kidd in Miracle World
so I've been trying to find out where and how to perform this glitch as it was something from years back that warps you to the second janken match level from level one but would it be good for the glitch run or not?
Thread: Alex Kidd in Miracle World
So I heard something about a glitch in world one that my cousin done it's meant to skip pretty much half the game idk if this is true or not but will be having a dig shortly when I get a few days off and hopefully get this recorded. Just wanna know your thoughts on this?
Unbekannt
this gonna be level based or full game only?
is this going to be covering the new version on xbox / ps4?
1 bis 4 von insgesamt 4 angezeigt
Scoany Informationen
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
1
Gespielte Spiele
Beobachtete Spiele
Scotland





