Kommentare
Michigan, USAScliffBartoni5 years ago

I'm doing some 120 star practice and I think it'd be fun to put up my best individual level times like on the Super Mario 64 Leaderboard

Michigan, USAScliffBartoni5 years ago

What was your time? I'm down to do it for fun lol, if we get enough people to do it maybe we can get it added

Michigan, USAScliffBartoni5 years ago

Not really a point, considering 16 star only exists because of mips clip. Although, I'm all for adding on more categories

Thread: Celeste
Michigan, USAScliffBartoni5 years ago

That's awesome! Good luck with the runs

axoluna gefällt das.
Thread: Lichess
Michigan, USAScliffBartoni5 years ago

I only just recently started paying attention to the lichess leaderboard and it certainly was very confusing to see

Michigan, USAScliffBartoni5 years ago

not really a whole lot to it, the most fun category extensions lend themselves well to unique routing, where as this would just be lblj into ccm and that's about it. All signs is such a popular one because it involves tons of routing challenges no other category has to deal with

whichevermirror gefällt das.
Michigan, USAScliffBartoni5 years ago

Lol that does look fun, I like extensions with weird routing requirements

Kulty gefällt das.
Michigan, USAScliffBartoni5 years ago

I was running doing the JRB star where you swim into the ship, and I turned around to go back after letting the eel leave before being teleported right to the ship. Was wondering if anyone knew what was up with it

Zeta64, _SSoup, und LeKukie gefällt das.
Michigan, USAScliffBartoni5 years ago

in JRB when I was turning around to go back to the ship, I instantly shot back to it. Anybody know why? I haven't seen something like that before

Its about 9:25 into the video

Michigan, USAScliffBartoni5 years ago

Do you have video of it happening?

ScliffBartoni Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
146
Gespielte Spiele
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
67
Läufe
Celeste
Celeste
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
23
Läufe
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
22
Läufe
Picross 3D
Picross 3D
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
19
Läufe
Super Captain Falcon 64
Super Captain Falcon 64
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
6
Läufe
Sunblaze
Sunblaze
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Red Ball
Red Ball
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
SM64 Sapphire
SM64 Sapphire
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1,241
Besuche
Celeste
Celeste
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
410
Besuche
Super Captain Falcon 64
Super Captain Falcon 64
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
190
Besuche