Kommentare
Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, FranceSaumonMalicieux7 years ago

Here's an illustration

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, FranceSaumonMalicieux7 years ago

Is there a way to fix the fact that the hole is invisible ? I use Project64 1.6 and the hole doesn't show up until you're really near it and that's really inconvenient

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, FranceSaumonMalicieux7 years ago

Can we do it in all the versions of the game ?

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, FranceSaumonMalicieux7 years ago

I submitted a new method that is normally accepted : We can record a proof by filming AFTER the race. You have to press "Retry" after the timetable, press start, so we can see the name of the race, then quit and show the booster. by re-entering the Ghost Race.

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, FranceSaumonMalicieux7 years ago

If there's no way to have in the same time the result screen with the times plus the booster, for me, picture proof shouldn't be allowed for the No Booster category

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, FranceSaumonMalicieux7 years ago

Hey, how can I take a picture including the booster used AND the laps times ? The results screen doesn't show boosters (For No booster category)

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, FranceSaumonMalicieux7 years ago

"Include game audio", for me, didn't mean ALL the audio but at least the sound effects But thanks

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, FranceSaumonMalicieux7 years ago

Hello, I would like to listen to a playlist while speedrunning. I know song of the game in needed to submit the run, but can I just disable only the music, and keep the sounds ? (There's a code for that : 8131C47C 2405 8131C47E 0000 ) I think I can do that cause for exemple SimpleFlips do it for his Chaos Mario runs. Thanks for advance for the answer

SaumonMalicieux Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
32
Gespielte Spiele
Slot Car Rivals
Slot Car Rivals
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
20
Läufe
Rider
Rider
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
8
Läufe
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
2
Läufe
SM64: Last Impact
SM64: Last Impact
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Super Mario 64 Land
Super Mario 64 Land
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
7
Besuche
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
5
Besuche
Slot Car Rivals
Slot Car Rivals
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
184
Besuche
SM64: Last Impact
SM64: Last Impact
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
160
Besuche
Super Mario 64 Land
Super Mario 64 Land
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
37
Besuche
Monochrome Mario 64
Monochrome Mario 64
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
2
Besuche
Rider
Rider
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
180
Besuche