Kommentare
CanadaSailorShirayuki4 months ago

I'm having some trouble figuring out how to display my XBox controller with OBS

I looked at some speedrunners recent runs for Pokemon Red and Yellow and noticed something like this picture below

Is there a GitHub repository for the XBox controller input display?

CanadaSailorShirayuki1 year ago

I'm still trying to improve my speedrunning knowledge but I've noticed this happen to me usually when doing a glitchless speedrun of Pokemon Yellow

I've noticed that after all the times when I battle Gym Leader Misty in Yellow Glitchless that usually the Starmie outspeeds my level 25 Nidoking

If Misty's Starmie outspeeds my Nidoking then does that mean that my Nidoran had bad stats?

I thought I'd clarify just to be sure

SailorShirayuki Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
12
Gespielte Spiele
Pokémon Yellow
Pokémon Yellow
Letzter Durchlauf 5 months ago
4
Läufe
Kirby's Dream Land
Kirby's Dream Land
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Super Mario Land
Super Mario Land
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Pokémon Red/Blue
Pokémon Red/Blue
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Donkey Kong Jr. (NES)
Donkey Kong Jr. (NES)
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Donkey Kong (NES)
Donkey Kong (NES)
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Donkey Kong 3
Donkey Kong 3
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Penguin Wars
Penguin Wars
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf