Mod Note: Start Time 1:18.1, End Time: 24:01.933, Frame Rate: 60, Time: 22:43.833
Thank you kind sir for blessing me with such an honour, I will wear something less sexualized while waiting for her arrival.
Yo is there a discord for this game??? speedtech seems pretty sick and fun
Hi, I'm running this game and saw there's a link to a discord, but the link has expired. Would help a bunch if there's better info on some skips/tech on there.
Is the discord still alive and is it possible to get a link to it? Thanks!
This doesn't pertain to the title but is there going to be split categories for this game, seen as the 1.5 update did make some major changes to the game itself, but I feel as thought 1.25 is enough of it's own game, as Dev Tool and some skips work completely differently for the 1.5 version.

Keski-Suomi, Finland







