Kommentare
United StatesSabera4 years ago

Kiwillius, are you sure that you selected "No Major Glitches" from the "Glitch Category" dropdown when you submitted the run? The default selection is "Current Patch", so if you forgot to change that, it's likely that the verifier didn't change it themselves because an NMG run is still valid in "Current Patch".

In any case, it appears to just be a mistake--I've moved your run over to No Major Glitches. Sorry about that!

United StatesSabera4 years ago

Current Patch allows for all major glitches available in the current patch--the Invincibility glitch that allowed skipping both Varia and Gravity suit was patched out in 1.0.3, and is not available in the most recent version of the game, however other major glitches such as Shine Sink Clipping, Cam Lock, and Ledge Teleporting are still allowed, as these have not been patched out.

No Major Glitches bans the use of glitches that clip Samus through floors or walls, or teleport her. Pseudowaves are still allowed, but SSC and ledge teleports are not. I hope this helps clear up the rules!

United StatesSabera4 years ago

Hi, absolutely! I apologize for the delay in getting back to you but I've added the consoles to the leaderboard and you should see the option to submit on platforms other than PC now!

BlastedPluto gefällt das.
United StatesSabera4 years ago

Welcome to Greak: Memories of Azur!

I've set up a very preliminary Discord server over at https://discord.gg/JWRA885tnm and you're welcome to join!

I don't know how popular this will be as a speedgame but if you're interested in running it please feel free to join!

Sabera Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
12 days ago
Läufe
95
Gespielte Spiele
Axiom Verge
Axiom Verge
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
35
Läufe
Greak: Memories of Azur
Greak: Memories of Azur
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
16
Läufe
Record of Lodoss War-Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth-
11
Läufe
The Messenger
The Messenger
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
10
Läufe
Metroid Dread
Metroid Dread
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
6
Läufe
Super Metroid
Super Metroid
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
5
Läufe
Axiom Verge 2
Axiom Verge 2
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
4
Läufe
Celeste
Celeste
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Moderierte Spiele
Greak: Memories of Azur
Greak: Memories of Azur
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
19
Aktionen