Kommentare
RussiaSUDALV6 years ago

I made an autosplitter for th15, so everyone can use it if they want https://github.com/SUDALV92/Touhou15ASL maybe a good idea to put it in Resources

RussiaSUDALV9 years ago

You can use autosplitter, if you play in Steam version of the game.

RussiaSUDALV9 years ago

I think any extra stuff (include crystals) not include in "100%". "100%" category name its just a name, this is not math 100%, so we can call 100% + crystals + extra = "all stuff" or "120%", it is not about real math.

RussiaSUDALV9 years ago

If you play solo mode, you can set compatibility with Windows 8 and use "Window capture", but in co-op mode it will cause lags.

SUDALV Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
67
Gespielte Spiele
I Wanna Be The Co-op
I Wanna Be The Co-op
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
16
Läufe
I Wanna Kill The Kamilia 3 (Easy Mode)
I Wanna Kill The Kamilia 3 (Easy Mode)
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
11
Läufe
I Wanna Kill The Kamilia 2
I Wanna Kill The Kamilia 2
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
7
Läufe
I Wanna Be The New
I Wanna Be The New
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
7
Läufe
The Lost World: Jurassic Park
The Lost World: Jurassic Park
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
6
Läufe
I Wanna Kill The Kamilia
I Wanna Kill The Kamilia
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
4
Läufe
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
3
Läufe
I Wanna Rose Gear
I Wanna Rose Gear
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
I Wanna Kill The Kamilia
I Wanna Kill The Kamilia
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
110
Besuche
I Wanna Kill The Kamilia 2
I Wanna Kill The Kamilia 2
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
161
Besuche
I Wanna Get Rekt
I Wanna Get Rekt
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
32
Besuche
I Wanna Thank To Sudalv
I Wanna Thank To Sudalv
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
6
Besuche
The Lost World: Jurassic Park
The Lost World: Jurassic Park
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
121
Besuche
I Wanna Be The New
I Wanna Be The New
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
97
Besuche
I Wanna Kill The Kamilia 3 (Easy Mode)
I Wanna Kill The Kamilia 3 (Easy Mode)
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
562
Besuche
I Wanna Be The Destination
I Wanna Be The Destination
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
5
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
I Wanna Kill The Kamilia 3 (Easy Mode)
45
Aktionen
I Wanna Be The New
I Wanna Be The New
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
10
Aktionen
I Wanna Nostalgia
I Wanna Nostalgia
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
1
Aktion