Kommentare
Thread: Daytona USA
United StatesSBH_plus8 years ago

I conducted some tests on the X360 and Saturn version, and it turns out the Saturn version's timer runs slightly slower than it should. I also did some Beginner course runs with MT on both, and despite playing near identically on both, the fastest time I could consistently get on Saturn was a 2:28, whereas the fastest time I could consistently get on X360 was a 2:21. So I think there might be some physics differences. (framerate on Saturn ver. is 20FPS btw)

Thread: Daytona USA
United StatesSBH_plus8 years ago

I would suggest subcategories for different versions of the game. Arcade/PS3/360 and Saturn, so Saturn players don't get completely dusted by Arcade/PS3/360 players. I hope to see this community become more active, this game is so much fun!

United StatesSBH_plus8 years ago

Woah, I was actually intending on making this page soon, but it looks like you beat me to it, haha. Hopefully there'll be some competition!

Varuuna gefällt das.
SBH_plus Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
11 months ago
Läufe
19
Gespielte Spiele
Monkey Ball
Monkey Ball
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
18
Läufe
PaRappa the Rapper 2
PaRappa the Rapper 2
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Monkey Ball
Monkey Ball
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
193
Besuche
Super Monkey Ball
Super Monkey Ball
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
48
Besuche
Super Monkey Ball 2
Super Monkey Ball 2
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
4
Besuche
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
8
Besuche