Kommentare
PolandS4rvin2 years ago

Yes. Because there were already 3 videos on it that I could have learnt from and none of the mistakes I made were possible to predict and correct without running this particular trial.

PolandS4rvin2 years ago

Ofc not. I never said it was perfect. I never played that seed before.

PolandS4rvin2 years ago

I want my money back. You still didn't throw it and I didn't know that for almost a month

Kochimilian gefällt das.
PolandS4rvin3 years ago

Till someone won't miss a radio 3 times on their path😂

S4rvin Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
6 months ago
Läufe
64
Gespielte Spiele
The Outlast Trials (Early Access)
The Outlast Trials (Early Access)
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
63
Läufe
The Outlast Trials
The Outlast Trials
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
6
Läufe
>OBSERVER_
>OBSERVER_
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
The Outlast Trials
The Outlast Trials
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
150
Besuche
>OBSERVER_
>OBSERVER_
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
77
Besuche
Outlast 2
Outlast 2
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
10
Besuche
Outlast
Outlast
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
160
Besuche
The Outlast Trials (Early Access)
The Outlast Trials (Early Access)
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
2,978
Besuche