Kommentare
United KingdomS1nnur_1 year ago

Well played!

Sima323 gefällt das.
United KingdomS1nnur_1 year ago

Submitted as version 1.00?

United KingdomS1nnur_1 year ago

No bugs or exploits as far as I am aware... Just standard gameplay unless stated elesewhere.

Sima323 gefällt das.
United KingdomS1nnur_1 year ago

It's allowed in the Any% category but not in the 100% category.

Sima323 gefällt das.
United KingdomS1nnur_2 years ago

Hey guys, I've just watched the Persuade Him 100% WR and the Primary Objective to destroy Marcion's Escort isn't fulfilled as he destroys the gate before they exit it.

I think therefore the run is actually an Any% run.

United KingdomS1nnur_3 years ago

Hello, my two most recent runs have not been validated correctly.

Whilst I have the fastest pace, the LRT hasn't been entered and it's putting me last.

Could someone please look at it?

Thank you.

United KingdomS1nnur_3 years ago

Hello,

I have submitted runs which are waiting to be validated. Some of them are approaching 5 weeks old. Could someone please validate them?

Thank you,

S1nnur

Mathgodpi gefällt das.
S1nnur_ Informationen
MDNI.
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
8 months ago
Läufe
89
Gespielte Spiele
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Letzter Durchlauf 8 months ago
75
Läufe
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
15
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
32
Besuche
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
1,112
Besuche