Kommentare
Hampshire, EnglandRxbberDxckie5 years ago

I have a friend on Xbox and I’m on ipad but using an Xbox controller so what do i put the co op speedrunner as?

Hampshire, EnglandRxbberDxckie5 years ago

So I put it under a mobile speadrun?

redspec gefällt das.
Hampshire, EnglandRxbberDxckie5 years ago

I play on iPad Pro with an Xbox controller for the better frames. Is that allowed and do I submit a future run to console or mobile?

RxbberDxckie Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
2 months ago
Läufe
6
Gespielte Spiele
Crossy Road
Crossy Road
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Geometry Dash World
Geometry Dash World
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Color Switch
Color Switch
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
95
Besuche
Geometry Dash
Geometry Dash
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
9
Besuche
Geometry Dash World
Geometry Dash World
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
12
Besuche
Google Snake
Google Snake
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
3
Besuche
Crossy Road
Crossy Road
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
19
Besuche
Geometry Dash SubZero
Geometry Dash SubZero
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
5
Besuche
Hungry Shark Evolution
Hungry Shark Evolution
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
3
Besuche
Color Switch
Color Switch
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
18
Besuche