Kommentare
Thread: Resident Evil Village
Just finished running NG+ with 1:35:20, had a few pretty major/stupid mistakes so low 1:34 def possible
Thread: Resident Evil Village
Was doing a bit of experimenting with ways to save time here and found some stuff that may end up helping save a bunch of time! Thanks to some of the stuff I saw on forum to help with this:
Thread: Resident Evil Village
Ended up getting a 1:35:57, sub 1:33 I think is possible since I spent over 2 minutes dying to baby grab since I am bad
Didn’t know my death reset actually didn’t effect timer so thats mb
Thread: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
If possible can you set up New Game Plus Extreme Mode Run? I did a speedrun with New Game Plus Extreme Mode and would like to post it here for those that come by.
1 bis 4 von insgesamt 4 angezeigt
RuseTK Informationen
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
1
Gespielte Spiele
Beobachtete Spiele
New York, USA
