Kommentare
United KingdomRuben_King2 years ago

That’s great! Can’t wait to try them out!!

United KingdomRuben_King2 years ago

Hi there, I love this game and I really love all of the different games you can play, but I’d really like to see more levels added. Would it be possible to add something like sudoku, solitaire, free cell, and number connect? Thank you very much, I’m happy to help out and offer my support in any way possible

United KingdomRuben_King5 years ago

Yh sorry I don’t know what’s happened the same thing happened with luge a while back it should be fixed soon I’m sure

United KingdomRuben_King5 years ago

thanks, i tried to do speed skating skating but my best was a fluke

United KingdomRuben_King5 years ago

Hey guys, i am trying to expand the speedrun levels I am on in this game and I was wondering if anyone had any advice on some of the events that don't have guides on them? I don't need luge but anything else would be appreciated. Thanks.

Ruben_King Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
25
Gespielte Spiele
Offline Games - No wifi Games
Offline Games - No wifi Games
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
9
Läufe
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (DS)
8
Läufe
Rider
Rider
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
5
Läufe
Run gun sports
Run gun sports
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Offline Games - No wifi Games
Offline Games - No wifi Games
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
48
Besuche
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (DS)
307
Besuche
Run gun sports
Run gun sports
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
33
Besuche
Dicey Elementalist
Dicey Elementalist
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
2
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Offline Games - No wifi Games
Offline Games - No wifi Games
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
8
Aktionen
Run gun sports
Run gun sports
Letzte Aktion 5 years ago
4
Aktionen