Kommentare
United StatesRolljutsu2 years ago

It's too early to say how all the characters compare to each other, and that Browny would be the only one deserving his own categories. I mentioned in the other thread I think 1. is the way to go eventually, maybe give runs more time in the oven though.

Skinomarsh, FunkyWaltDogg, und Slormer gefällt das.
United StatesRolljutsu2 years ago

I understand having a variable for Character choice could maybe dilute the boards a bit, but the characters do each feel unique enough to me to where I think it'd be nice to have a board for each one. Not only a gun's main shot but also Overload varies quite a bit between each character, and mobility differs as well. The Hard Corps characters especially have a lot of mobility and a few unique mechanics.

Lauf: PP
United StatesRolljutsu2 years ago

What a run!

United StatesRolljutsu4 years ago

My line of thinking is it's simply an extra thing the runner has to think about that's unnecessary, since you can mash through the results screen and splitting on a black screen is easier and requires less effort than keeping track of exactly when the boss's HP is at zero. I ran The Messenger and it ends on final boss hit but that game has an autosplitter which was really nice.

Edit: Though I guess if an autosplitter were made for this game it'd be set to split at boss HP 0 anyway. Ah well just a thought.

United StatesRolljutsu4 years ago

I think this is a much easier spot for runners to split and would lead to more consistent final splits. I know it likely won't be an issue as far as times are concerned but I think it would feel better.

InLikeTheRose gefällt das.
Rolljutsu Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
87
Gespielte Spiele
Cyber Shadow
Cyber Shadow
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
27
Läufe
The Messenger
The Messenger
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
13
Läufe
Oblivion Override
Oblivion Override
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
7
Läufe
Contra: Operation Galuga
Contra: Operation Galuga
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
5
Läufe
UFO 50
UFO 50
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
5
Läufe
Streets of Rage 4
Streets of Rage 4
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
4
Läufe
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge
4
Läufe
Moonlaw
Moonlaw
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
4
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness
Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
4
Besuche
Crystal Project
Crystal Project
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Moderierte Spiele
Cyber Shadow
Cyber Shadow
Letzte Aktion 9 months ago
87
Aktionen