Kommentare
IrelandRobFortune9 years ago

I didn't cheat actually

IrelandRobFortune9 years ago

Wish my 38:00 run in nitro tracks skips wasn't rejected because no video, when the rules say all times UNDER 38:00 should have a video... I went into jcool's twitch chat and asked him about it and he said the comment for my run was "shady" just because I explained why I didn't drive well and made deliberate mistakes in BC and RR... Anyway, just wanted to say, I have a way that will hopefully work for me to provide video proof next time

IrelandRobFortune9 years ago

Jeremy, I did rPB glitch in my Retro Tracks Skips, Balanced Items run and I don't think it's that hard

RobFortune Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
3
Gespielte Spiele
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Kart Wii
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Kart Wii
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1,156
Besuche
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
611
Besuche
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
266
Besuche
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
67
Besuche
Super Paper Mario
Super Paper Mario
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
41
Besuche