Kommentare
Michigan, USARivz5 years ago

Thanks for the replies! That makes a lot of sense, I'll look into both dual jump and the auto jump glitch.

Michigan, USARivz5 years ago

Hey people, I'm a relatively new runner of super meat boy (my best time is a 25:08, though in the leaderboard as of the time of this post it's a 29:47 or so), and I've been watching some of the higher level runners and I keep seeing this technique where they jump between 2 narrow walls incredibly fast. For example, the world record run on Forest 1-4 and, to a greater extent, Hospital 2-17. Is it just as simple as "press button faster" or is there some technique to it? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Rivz Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
11 months ago
Läufe
6
Gespielte Spiele
Super Meat Boy
Super Meat Boy
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
4
Läufe
Mario Superstar Baseball
Mario Superstar Baseball
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Golden Axe
Golden Axe
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf